MIRS ( Management Information and Reporting Services )
MIRS FEATURES: Management Information and Reporting Services is a web-based product, based on Java Spring MVC Framework and MySQL database.
MIRS (Component Diagram) is a product for IT Services companies. It automates the complete workflow of monitoring consultant tasks and provides information for client billing and payroll generation process.
- For the employee, it helps record his/her task and time spent on a particular task.
- For the employer, it helps track the time spent by a consultant to accomplish tasks and evaluate their efficiency. It has additional functionalities to assist in billing the client and generation of payroll.
MIRS TECHNICAL SPECS: The product is designed using a multi-tier architecture to enable separation of presentation layer, business logic and application logic. MIRS allows easier deployment and scalability. The key technical components are :
Server-Side Components – Spring framework, Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Jboss, Ibatis, BIRT
e-IMS ( e-Inventory Management System )
e-IMS is a valuable and cost-effective product for medium-sized distribution centers. e-IMS (Component Diagram) helps meet the challenges faced in maintaining the inventory records and making the information available to all the business units - sales, purchasing, accounting and logistics. Some of the key features of e-IMS are listed below:
- Items in stock and awaited items are displayed in a categorized manner.
- Prior estimation and alert for "Out of stock" items.
- Managing consignment inflow and updating the stock.
- Managing return shipments, dump inventory and updating the stock.
- Inventory monitoring enabled with Blackberry and handheld devices.
e-IMS TECHNICAL SPECS: e-IMS product is based on a multi-tier architecture. It is developed in two separate versions, based on .NET Framework and Java Framework for smoother integration with different technical environments.
Need more details about MIRS & e-IMS features and pricing ? Contact us @ Waltech Inc.